Friday, December 18, 2009

Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest

My work had an Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest.... yes, of course, I was really looking forward to this. Christmas is not one of my favorite holidays, but I'm always in the mood to dress up especially when it's in the name of old lady Christmas dazzle. I thought I had found the perfect little Christmas vest from K-Mart until I heard that another person at my work had the same one. Diana so graciously let me borrow her beautiful Christmas sweater so I wouldn't have to be caught at the party in the same outfit!! Now wouldn't that be embarrassing! The whole day was a lot of fun. Thanks again, Diana!


Figure? What figure??
My cotton turtle neck was so nasty!


A festive group picture of everyone dressed up!

3 comments:

Jinksfam said...

That is AWESOME!! How fun. I think that our friends group should do that next year!! That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

You look pretty (above the neck) but that sweater is too ugly! Way to go... I hope you won because you deserved it!

Next time I go to Canada I will have to see if you want to come along!

The Redhead said...

Listen up AM: that is my mom's sweater that Diana and Megan borrowed. How dare u call it ugly. I wonder if my mom knows Diana is lending out her FAVE xmas sweater for all the ugly parties. Stop hating on the 55 yr olds christmas wardrobe!!!!!



of course im kidding. but it is my mom's:)