Thursday, December 10, 2009

One Year Older!

I can't believe it, where does the time go? Another year has come and gone and my handsome husband has turned 30. He's had some time to get used to it because his birthday was on November 2nd. I had planned to throw a party with friends and family (against Paul's will), but our house literally got turned upside down at the same time because we started our new closet (stay tuned, I'll tell you all about it!). So, Paul agreed to let me throw him a mini party when things get back to normal. He did, however, get the gift of his dreams... I call it his girlfriend Paulette because she has managed to steal a lot of his free time away from me. Who knows, maybe he'll figure out how to make me some earrings with that thing! Happy Birthday, I love you!!

"Paulette"
Paul's new fly tying tool

No comments: