Friday, November 27, 2009

Halloween Costumes by Me

Well, I did it again. It always seems like I'm going crazy at the last minute trying to finish my Halloween costume, and this year was no different. I decided I wanted to be a flapper, and all of the flapper costumes I found online or in stores were a little too revealing to wear to work. So I went down to my local Jo Ann's and got some of the most sparkly material I could find and made my own. I was able to get two uses out of it at mutual and work.

2 comments:

Jinksfam said...

So cute and so crafty!! I love it! We miss you guys. You will have to some see the place once its done. We are way close!!

Mel and Nate said...

Megs! You are so cute! We have to go out to dinner when I come to Utah. I miss you so much! You are such a cute modest flapper! Modest is hottest!