Friday, December 18, 2009

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

We congregated again this year at, yes you guessed it, Rodizio Grill for a Christmas party with our friends. We had such a fun time pigging out on really good food. I think my favorites were the mashed potatoes and alfredo pasta. I'm not such a big fan of all the meat they bring around, but it's fun to try some of it. Shannon made me a really cute necklace and gave me some vinyl lettering for our bedroom. Neil gave Paul the Boston Legal series. We haven't seen any episodes so we're excited to see what all the hype is about. We have such great friends that take really good care of us.
Merry Christmas!!


Aren't we a cute bunch!


Mike & Shannon
The Party Planners


Kasey, Joe & Orson


Neil & Harold


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jinksfam said...

So much fun! I am so happy that we have awesome friends like you guys to hang out with. We always have such a fun time!!