Sunday, February 28, 2010

Christmas Campbell Style


Paul and I had a different Christmas this year. For the first time, we spent it together at our house. For Christmas Eve, we had a great dinner downtown at The Roof Restaurant - Can you say all you can eat Lion House Rolls!! After dinner, we spent a few minutes looking at the lights on temple square. We started off Christmas day by sleeping in. Late in the morning, I made delicious Monkey Bread for breakfast, which I think has to be a tradition from here on out!! Then, we spent the afternoon in bed watching movies. I did manage to make a festive dinner for two that included ham, funeral potatoes, and rolls. We had a great time!


Oh, Christmas Tree!


Dave eating a busy bone


Merry Christmas to Steve


Monkey Bread...yum!


Christmas Dinner for Our Boys

1 comment:

Jinksfam said...

You guys are so cute! Oh and I think your on to something with the monkey bread tradition.....it looks so YUMMY!