Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Day of Love

As some of you know, Valentine's Day is like Christmas for the Campbell's. We choose not to exchange gifts on Christmas and save it until February 14th. I must say that Steve and Dave outdid themselves once again on the gift they gave to Paul. They had cookies designed around their cute little faces sent to him at work. To celebrate our love for one another, Paul and I went to a very romantic lunch at Biaggi's. I love eating at Biaggi's because they have yummy bread with olive oil and Parmesan cheese. My favorite part of the day was spending the whole day together!

Steve & Dave's gift to Paul.
They always get him a Valentine's gift.


This is the heart rate watch I got Paul.
He sent me an e-mail hinting it was something he would like.


This is the camera Paul got me. I love it!

No comments: