Friday, March 13, 2009

4 Years & Counting


Can you believe that we've been married for 4 years? For me, I'm more surprised that we've lived in our house for 4 years. For our anniversary, Paul and I enjoyed a few of our favorite activities - napping after work and Thai food. It was fantastic!

I still feel so lucky to be married to Paul. He's a great husband and does so many things to make me happy. I love you, Paul!


All our Family & Friends
(At least 4 years ago)


This is one of my favorite wedding pictures
I think Paul looks so hot!


I loved our cake too
Not bad for finding a local lady in Manti

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Hey, I just wanted to say that that husband of yours is FADING AWAY!!! Is he a manorexic??? Just kidding. He is so skinny though, he looks so young, like a 16yr old. Tell him to stop running so much, he's making the rest of us look awful!