Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grand Junction

We had such a fun weekend. The Heiners were so hospitable and let us come visit them. I feel like we kind of harass them often, but they're so fun. We secretly go because their guest room is way bigger then our master bedroom. It makes us feel like we're really special! Paul, of course, couldn't wait to ride bikes with Cody. I couldn't wait to hit the convenience store by 9 a.m. for a diet coke with Laura. We all get along so perfectly! If you know the Heiners, you know they always have a new, fun game to play. They taught us a game called "Chems". It was fun trying to catch everyone being super sneaky with their signs. Alanna was a fun partner. She had one of the best eyebrow raises I've seen in a long time.

Riding bikes along the Colorado River


Kenya & Alanna
I like Miles' hand in the background!


Toe Touches on the Tramp


All smiles as the weekend came to a close


Couldn't leave without a funny picture

3 comments:

mikeynannie said...

Man, I guess I haven't checked your blog in a little while. There were 3 new posts!!!! Man, it looks like you had a ton of fun!! That's so great!

Mel and Nate said...

Megan!!!  i miss you!  You two look like you are having so much fun!  We have to get together soon!  I want to meet your dogs!  I will have to come without Eli or he would want to play with them like crazy!

Cody said...

that was sooo fun! we look pretty awsome on the tramp!