Monday, November 8, 2010

Faimily Time

My nephew Keith was baptized last weekend, and we were able to have family at our house to stay and visit. We love getting together with everyone, and we especially love hanging out and playing games. We spent the night playing a family favorite, Descriptionary. Some of my favorite moments were Cody trying to guess "Kenny Rogers Roasters" and Mom saying "suppository"... you don't hear your parents say that everyday. We had a great time!

Travis Keeping Time


A heated game of boys vs. girls


So glad the Heiner's stayed at our house

1 comment:

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Megs! I miss you so much and was so happy to see you updated your blog! Can you please send me your phone number? My phone died in a puddle of water last week and I lost all of my numbers. It looks like you guys have had a fun-filled fall! Love you!!!