Sunday, November 7, 2010

Losing Control!

We had a work conference back in September and for one of the events we went to Snowbird for some fun activities and dinner. I tried a couple of new things while I was there, riding a mechanical bull and an alpine slide. I had a great time, but riding a mechanical bull feels so funny, not to mention how awesome you look with flared nostrils while your laughing uncontrollably. Good Look!! Don't think I'll be trying the bull again anytime soon, but I'd give the alpine slide another try.

Ready To Rock & Roll


Still Looking Pretty Good


Oh Man, I'm going side saddle!


I'm Done!


I was really nervous to try the alpine slide


I'm Flying Down The Hill... Oh Wait, The Camera Isn't Focused


This is a picture that one of our
customers took of me at the conference

1 comment:

Jinksfam said...

You look great in the pics....flared nostrils and all!! LOL