Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lagoon - It's What Fun Is!

The company I work for had it's annual family Lagoon Day. Paul and I go every year, but this year made me realize that I'm getting older. I remember when I could go to Lagoon from sun up to sun down, but those days are gone. This year, I lost all my dignity and lunch (literally). What has happened to me? If you're not familiar with the Samurai, it's a horrible ride that swings you in every direction. Paul loves it, but it usually gives me a huge headache. Every year he wants to go on it first, but this year I promised I would go on it with him if we waited until the end of the day. I made good on my promise and went on it with him before we left, but shortly after leaving the park, I had him abruptly pull over the car so I could find some relief. Not a great way to end the day, but I really did feel better. Paul had no sympathy for me and just laughed. He even took a picture of the crime scene, which I won't post. I'm not so sure Lagoon is "what fun is" anymore, but I'll probably go again next year!


Paul and I At the Company Lunch


We randomly ran into Orson at Lagoon. For anyone who
knows him, it shouldn't come as a shock that he has a Season Pass.
This is Paul with Orson and his girlfriend.

No comments: