Monday, August 23, 2010

How We Celebrate Liberty

Richfield had another sweet parade and party at the park again this year. Not really sure why they decided to have it on July 5th, but it was still sweet. We got up with the cannon and ran the 5k. If you're ever curious what the proceeds to the 5k go towards, it's liberty. I ask the person who helped signed us in, and that's what he said. Huummm, okay!! After the run, we went to our usual spot in front of Dr. Christensen's office to watch the parade and headed to the park for lunch afterwards. We cheated on the Begay's this year, and purchased a quesadilla over a Navajo taco. It was a big deal for us. If we go for the quesadilla again next year, then I guess it's a new tradition. We had a great time just being in Richfield and seeing a lot of friends. I think the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. Hooray for liberty!!


Megan, Paul, and Bryce


Huggin' My Honey After the Run


Paul & Jared (And Jared's Air force Friend)

No comments: