Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love seeing people driving to work dressed up and all of the different costume ideas. It seems like I'm always finishing mine at the last minute, but I always get it done! This year I was a Spider Women thing... I found the dress and spider collar at Wal-Mart (I don't have a lot of time lately), and I added a few finishing touches to make it sparkle!

I dressed up mainly for work. We have a costume contest and a Halloween parade for the employees' kids to trick-or-treat all around the building. The parade was a lot of fun, but the best part of the day was having Paul bring and eat lunch with me at work! My boss told me at least three times that I have a great husband. What can I say, I think he's the BEST!


All dressed up at work!


Lunch Date


Passing out candy at the Halloween Parade


Jace, Kara, & Cole
A few of our favorite Trick-or-Treaters!
I love the costumes & cheese blanket!!

1 comment:

Di said...

Cute costume! Too bad you didn't have it ready in time for Bunko... ha ha... I had to give you a hard time about that again for fun :)