Friday, October 17, 2008

BUNCO Night

It was my turn to host BUNCO at my house this month. It was a lot of fun, but thank goodness I only have to host once a year. I'm always a procrastinator when it comes to the prizes. I got lucky and discovered Victoria's Secret had body spray on sale 6 for $30. I don't know if the girls liked the body spray, but I thought it was a pretty good $5 gift. Kristin was the night's big winner with 4 BUNCOs!


Strike a pose Josselyn!


Jennifer & Heather


Amber & Meg


Joey & Diana


Michelle & Angie
Michelle was our 'Biggest Loser'!


Steve flirting with Angie

2 comments:

The Redhead said...

Why am i not in any pictures?
Rude. I guess you'll just have to invite me over to play bunco or games or just feed me and my family and then you'll have some pics of me to post.
Love the blog.

Angie said...

I had so much fun at your place! thanks for hosting such a fun bunco!!!! i love your blog too!