Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Paul has one more year to be an irresponsible 20 something year old! Can you believe it? He is growing up so fast! This year for his birthday, I gave him a cold. Really I did, but that's not the gift I was intending to give. He asked for a holster for his hand gun, but we haven't gone to pick it out yet. I know nothing about holsters, so this is something I'll need his help with!!

It was great to spend his birthday weekend with Bob & Glynis, Paul's parents. They took us out to Royal India, which is one of our new favorite restaurants. It was good food with great company!!


I know what you're thinking... It looks like we're really in India!!
That's just a really good painting and trick photography.

2 comments:

Di said...

Happy B-day Paul!

The Redhead said...

Tell Paul Happy Bday, I seriously think he has my vote for nicest guy in the neighborhood! (of course, i don't really know too many people or get out much:))
Next year I will gladly welcome him into the 30 club..its exciting up here!