Monday, April 11, 2011

Camping & Fishing

Having a calling in Young Mens means camping trips are always easy to come by. Paul was able to take Steve with him on the camp out to the Salt Flats back in March. Steve had a great time playing fetch with the boys and even got some leftover scrambled eggs for breakfast.

A Tired Steve All Ready For A Good Night's Rest


Paul also spent a Saturday in March fishing. In my opinion, it's still too cold for fishing so I opted to stay home with Dave while Steve and Paul braved the cold. Paul's trip was a success as he caught several fishes.

This Brown Trout's A Beaut!

1 comment:

Mel and Nate said...

Megs!!! I just saw that you are naming your little boy Evan and I love that name. I am so excited to meet the little tike! Hang in there and put your feet up! You look awesome by the way! I wish I was there:) Love you!