Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Shower



My friend Kara was so nice and threw me the best baby shower. I had so much fun seeing all of my friends and celebrating little Evan. Kara had every detail covered and her house and the food were so cute. I can't thank everyone enough for coming and for being such great friends!


The Fabulous Brunch
Kara's Lemon Muffins Are to Die For



The Cute Favors... Yum, Chocolate Gummy Bears Are Inside!



Here's Me After The Baby Shower - 34 Weeks!
One Month To Go



Here's An Amazing Quilt Kara Made For Evan
Don't You Love The "E"


Fatima (Paul Works With Her) Crocheted This Blanket
I Can't Believe The Cute Design!



Here's Some of The Other Cute Outfits & Blankets I Got
I Can't Wait To Have A Fashion Show With Evan!



Kristy Sewed These Cute Ties
He'll Be Styling!

No comments: