Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Fun With The Youth

I got the great opportunity to be a driver to a couple of the temple celebration practices for the Qquirrh Mountain Temple. The kids were great and put in a lot of work, which made the celebration night amazing. It was so great to be in the Conference Center and see the prophet and other church leaders. I loved all of the songs and dances. I'm excited for our new temple!

Dress Rehearsal



I had such a fun time at Girls Camp at Camp Timberlane. It was my first time back since I was a 2nd-year Beehive about 15 years ago, and it was a blast. We had fun sleeping in tents, shooting marshmallows, picking up marshmallows, eating fondue, playing games, and causing several scenes with the gold underwear!! I am so blessed to get to hang out with such great girls and leaders.

We loved Our Guns!!


Fondue at Camp?? Yummy!!



I also had a fun time at Youth Conference. We did baptisms for the dead at the Jordan River Temple, ate yummy pizza at The Pie, hiked Timpanogos Cave, spent the night at a cabin in Midway, and swam the next day. It was fun hanging out with everyone and getting to know the young men and women more.

The Ladies' Pose


The Guys' Pyramid


Jumping for Joy in the Dark!


We've Got Armour!!

No comments: