Sunday, August 30, 2009

Redd Family Reunion

My Mom's side of the family got together for the Redd Family Reunion. I wasn't able to go because I was at Youth Conference, but Paul represented our family. I had several people comment on how surprising it was that he would go without me - my not being able to go was his excuse out of it. What can I say, he just loves to socialize, and especially with distant relatives that he's never met!! I was pretty impressed with his willingness to go - he's great!!

We also got to have the Heiner fam stay at our house, and my family over for a BBQ. My family likes to play a game that Laura taught us several years back called Descriptionary. We LOVE and take it very seriously. Our favorite description of the night came from Michelle who when describing the word 'leather' said "really nice cars have this." It was a good description, but for some reason, we've just been laughing about how funny this was!!

Paul also treated the Heiner family to a trip to the Copper Mine before their departure back home. They had a fun time learning about the mine and looking at all the equipment.

The Guymon Clan at the Family Reunion


Paul socializing at the Family Reunion
I love Keith's Thumbs Up!


My cute nephew Colin brought me this cupcake from the Family Reunion.
He said he brought it for me because I couldn't go to the party.
What a sweet boy!!


Fun times with the Heiners


Copper Mine


Miles hard at work drawing
He drew me this picture of some of my favorite puppies!!

No comments: