Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 Month Fun

Evan has gotten really good at holding and playing with toys and interacting with us. He especially loves it when Steve plays fetch and laughs when he's running. I've noticed too that he's starting to reach for his feet, but they haven't made it in his mouth yet. He's very aware of noises around him and loves you to hold him so he can look at what's going on. Here are some pictures of him playing around.

He Loves Rattles


I Thought It Was Funny That He Covered His Face



Sitting In His Bumbo & Laughing At Steve
Playing Fetch


Still Loves To Give Me Snuggles Too

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Megan...Im so sorry I never got to come over and officially meet Evan or tell you congrats or goodbye when you left. I have officially become the rudest neighbor and friend. I hope some of the clothes were the right size or season. Paul didn't know what size Evan wears and I have A TON of stuff still in the basement but I didn't think about it ahead of time so I couldn't get to all the boxes. I didnt even get to go thru the ones i sent so hopefully there was stuff you could use. If you guys are going to be comin down again and you know ahead of time...let me know and I will gladly give you more stuff! I have way too much!!! Im sad you guys moved...what a loss for our ward and neighborhood! Hope you love your new place and keep updating your blog so i can stalk your family!