Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Shower With The Young Women

My very thoughtful visiting teachers, Lori & Cindy, threw me a baby shower with some of the ladies from our ward and all the young women girls and leaders. We had fun playing games, opening gifts, and just being together. It meant so much to have all of their love, support, and excitement for me and my family. I am so blessed to live in such a great neighborhood with people who love me.

One of the games we played was putting together advice using candy bars, here are some of what they came up with:
  • Sing your baby to sleep each night under the "Milky Way."
  • When his teeth grow in, you might feel a "Crunch."
  • Remember babies are "Mounds" of fun.
  • The reason your "Mounds" get BIGGER is because your "Almond Joy" wants some "Milky Way!!"

Cindy Made This Beautiful Quilt


This Is A Soft Quilt From Ruth


Brynn & Dorothy Made These Cute Bath Towels


We Were Given So Many Outfits, Blankets, and Baby Goodies


No comments: