Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Update

I'm at 22 weeks now, and feeling pretty good. We went in for a 20 week appointment right before the new year weekend and everything look great with the baby. It is so amazing how many organs they can check when the baby isn't even a pound yet. I've also hit some big milestones in the past few weeks. I started to feel the baby move and kick at 18 weeks. Last week, people at work started to tell me that I finally looked pregnant.


There are a few of my favorite pictures for our
20 week ultrasound. I especially love the leg picture


Here I am at 21 weeks with a very noticeable baby bump

5 comments:

Mandy B said...

And a beautiful bump it is. I'm glad you seem to be enjoying the pregnancy. :)

Jinksfam said...

You look great Megan!! I am so happy everything is going well with your pregnancy!!

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

Oh my gosh!!! I didn't even know you were preggo. I guess thats what happens when you move. You look so cute pregnant. Congrats!! I miss all you guys.

The Redhead said...

Well aren't you the cutest with yourl prego pose! I can't wait for you and Paul to have a baby. He is so cute with my kids and I know you two will be the cutest parents! You look amazing for being halfway there. Are you still running and biking and hiking or how on earth are you so small? You look so cute!

Mel and Nate said...

Megs you are adorable and tiny!!! Start eating already,that is the biggest perk of being pregnant! I am so excited to meet him this summer. Love you!