Friday, September 10, 2010

I've Been Oprahfied!

I can't wait for Oprah's final season premier to start on Monday. Mel, I'll try my best to get us tickets this season.




I have an update to my Oprah themed post. The other day, I was sitting at work and a couple of my co-workers came in with a green bag I instantly recognized. They were traveling in Chicago and brought me back a couple of gifts from the Oprah Store. How nice is that? They stopped in just for me because they now how much I love Oprah. They brought me back a water bottle for all of my bike rides and a cute make-up bag. It totally made my day!



2 comments:

Cody said...

haha love the hair!

Mel and Nate said...

Megs!!! You are hillarious!!! I just barely read this post and I am cracking up! I took a month of doing blogs and checking them but now I am back. I miss you so much! And try to get us tickets! :) And bring Paul and the dogs this time. There is plenty of room in our crappy little apartment. Love you!