Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goldilocks

I completed my first organized bike ride in May, which was due in part to my great riding partner Kara. It was a 60-mile ride around the valley with 600 other ladies. I was really nervous the entire time we were training for it, but we did a great job and were able to finish despite the wind that I swear we were riding against in every direction. I got a sweet tan line on my legs, the satisfaction of finishing, and a new digital camera from my company for winning "The Most Impressive Feat" in their May Wellness Committee active contest. Paul and the boys were my support team and encourage me at several spots along the course. It made me feel so loved to have them cheering me on!! I also owe a BIG hug to Paul for getting me a new bike seat for my birthday. My bottom wouldn't have lasted without it!!


Ready to Ride


Our Good Friends Yolanda, Pedro & Floraly
Yolanda & Floraly Rode the 30-Mile Route


Riding along the "Rolling Farmlands" of Lehi


Riding Bacchus Highway


Finished!

1 comment:

Mandy B said...

Megan, that is truly and awesome feet! I can't even ride a bike down the block without some big, clumsy, painful thing happening. Good JOB!!