Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Morning Curse

That's right, I'm starting to believe I'm cursed. Somewhere, someone has a voodoo doll of my car and is just putting that pin in my tires, literally! Over the past few months, I have had a least five flat tires, and I've discovered all of them when I'm rushing on my way to work in the morning. Wait, I lied. My most recent flat was discovered by my Boss on his way to lunch. That's not embarrassing!! At least now he knows I haven't been lying when I call him to say "I'll be a little late today, I have a flat tire." After the 3rd flat, I bought new snow tires. Thinking, surely I've had my fair share of flat tires for awhile. Well, since getting new tires in early December, I've had two - that's right TWO flat tires. I finally started having Paul take pictures of the objects that I managed to collect because I couldn't believe it either. I'm trying to be patient, but I can't help but think 'Why Me?'


This little beauty was my most memorable flat.
This crazy metal thing made a really loud
ting, ting, ting noise all the way down the driveway.
Under normal circumstances, I would be happy that a
weird noise wasn't something more serious - but I wasn't amused!
I'm sure you've all ran over one of these, right?


I'd like to thank this screw for showing me I do have
coworkers who care. I had several come and offer
to put on my spare tire and take my car to Big O for
a fix. I, however, gave the honor to Paul.


No comments: