Monday, September 1, 2008

Richfield High Class of '98



Judge for yourself - does this guy look 10-years older?




We were overflowing with Wildcat Pride at Paul's 10-Year Class Reunion. It was so much fun to see everyone! I think the highlight of the night was watching their class video. Not only was it a very high quality production, but everyone looked so young! Paul says he liked high school because it was a time where he had no responsibility. I've heard him say several times that he would go back to being that age again if he could. I'm already looking forward to the 20-Year Reunion.



I have a feeling this picture is going to come back to haunt us at the
20-year reunion. Everyone had to pose in front of the wreath after
filling out a name tag.


A BIG class picture.
I couldn't believe how many people came!


Some things never change!


Circle C's Biggest Fans!!
Megan, Paul, Michelle, Nick, Brent, Deanna

No comments: